Service CoordinatorServices to Keep Our Residents Independent
Contact Phone Number: (216) 941-4600
Hours: Monday- Thursday, 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM Closed on Fridays
Our Service Coordinator works with residents to access services that help the individual remain as independent as possible. She might help identify services and benefits that increase life satisfaction and personal well being. Some examples of services that the Service Coordinator can connect you with are:
- Community Agencies
- Social Work and Nursing Services
- Homemaker Services
- Social Activities and Volunteer Opportunities
- Financial Entitlements/ Medicaid and Food Stamps, Benefit Check-up
- Phone Discount
- Medicare, Part D
- Lifeline button or emergency alert system in case of falls or illness
- Transportation resources
- Help with understanding medical bills and assistance with billing departments.
Service Coordinator assistance is free and available thanks to a grant received from the U.S. Dept. of Housing and Urban Development (HUD).